Biafran Colt of arm

Biafran Colt of arm
Biafra is my Right

Friday 13 November 2015

Boko Haram / Herdsmen KIlling our people the BIafrans in Nigeria


   Boko Haram / Herdsmen Killing our people-the          
                                     Biafrans in Nigeria

In Nigeria the Zoo, Boko Haram and Herdsment are killing us-the Biafrans in Nigeria, and the world turns their deaf ears.
Just look at how this man was killed for flaying Biafra flag... in kogi 2 people has been kill for just listening to radio Biafra... i was listing to Nnamdi Kanu talks before Buhari size him and I found out that 3.5 million Biafrans was killed and I shed tears... is not even 35 peoples not 300.5 not 3,000 not 30,000 but 3.5 millions of people was killed,... I now know why Igbos hate Hausas and Yorubas... well, we now know who we are, we are all Biafrans, and I must avenge their death even if it will be the last thing i will do... and this Hausas are walking on the street everywhere carrying and listening to their radio, even in our side, they will see for beheading a Biafran and my brother I will show them very soon just very soon you will hear that some militant attacked and killed some Hausas thank you...
I proudly shout BIAFRA OR DEATH...
Check very well, if these kids are yours, tell me how you will feel to see their dead bodies this way?
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment