Biafran Colt of arm

Biafran Colt of arm
Biafra is my Right

Friday 30 March 2018

Nigeria Giant Of Africa

                                            
                                 Nigeria The Giant Of Africa
NIGERIA GIANT OF AFRICA.
Yes, is been long that I state hearing this since from when I was in Cameroon. But I have gone through many tests and got the following result;
1. Giant of illiterates ruling
Nigeria
2. Giant Presidential impersonation 
3. Giant of international of both local and international . disgrace.
4. Giant of promise and fail
5. Giant of lies. APC
6. Giant of kidnapping.
7. Giant of frustrations.
8. Giant of looters 
9. Giant of ritualists
10. Giant of longsided 
11. Giant of conspiracy.
12. Giant of corruption.
13. Giant of massacre.
14. Giant of Animal colony
15. Giant of Fulani heirsmen. 16. Giant of Boko Haram.
17. Giant of military raping. 
18. Giant of hatred.
19. Giant of power mongers. 20. Giant of incompetence.
My follow Biafrans are my results not true.








No comments:

Post a Comment